Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Pink Cat Studio Sets!

If you haven't heard already you must know that Pink Cat Studio is releasing two new sets on June 12th! Yes! One is an owl set and Melissa is doing a fun contest on her blog, go check it out! The second set is a Dress Up Billy! I know I am so excited!!! Both sets are absolutely must haves, they are so adorable! Stay posted, I'm going to do a giveaway of the Dress Up Billy set! Keep checking in, I'll let you know details soon:)
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Carrie,

I always end up using E00 for all my skin tones especially the bellas or any "girls". I did use a warmer one for Billy though - I'm not sure which ones though.

PS Like the new siggie

Theresa Tyree said...

Hi Carrie! I got my first shipment from you and I just LOVE my stamps! I'll be a returning customer for sure! I see my sweet friend, Katie has already been here today. She's the one who enabled me!!