Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Laundry!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend and safe one too! My family and I went to Southern California to spend the weekend with my husbands family. It was a lot of fun but the weather was yucky! No sun, just a lot of clouds, wind and one day it was pouring rain. But overall we had a wonderful time. I spent one of the days with my good friend Kat, check out her blog she does great work! We spent most of the day going through her scrap shack. She has a tough shed that she made into her scrap room and it is so adorable! So I was in HEAVEN! She has pics on her blog that you can view I'm sure you'll be a little jealous:) I know I am:)
So we got home last night and now today it's clean up time. Laundry, laundry and more laundry! I am hoping to get some cards done today, maybe even a little scappin' done, cross my fingers:) Have a wonderful beginning of the week.
Happy Stamping!
~Carrie~

1 comment:

La Chula Fashions said...

Hola Chica.. sure was nice to have you over.. can't wait to come kick it with you now!! ONE MORE MONTH!! YIPPY!! love ya guys and Muchos Besos
Tu Amiga Kat..