Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Day!

This weekend is Mother's Day and I've been trying to finish all the cards for all the mom's I know. Unfortunately I won't be able to make one for everyone... if I only had an extra 24 hours in a day:) Remember that accident prone child of mine, yep, he did it again:( This morning I was working in the yard, he was playing in his red wagon having a blast, and he decided to STAND UP! Yah, I know! Well I started running towards him telling him to sit and not stand because I knew what was about to happen. There he went, backwards off the wagon. It was definitely a hurt cry, partial scared too. I think it knocked the wind out of him:( I'm trying not to be the mom who over reacts in situations but sometimes I just know it's going to be bad. Okay... cards.

These cards are my take on this weeks sketch over at CPS #63. Both are bifold cards. This first one I had fun with. I used the Lingerie Plate by Pink Cat Studio and then added my own little sentiment inside the card:) Here it is...

Isn't this soooo true:) After having kids we need a little extra support! So this is for my dear friend who has a little boy and another on the way, gender still unknown:)

This next card I didn't stamp too much on it. The stamps I did use are from CTMH Amour Lower's. My girlfriend, Kat is a consultant, love their stamps! Another bifold, sweet and simple.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping!

Carrie

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment @ my blog!! This Mother's Day card is so cute, kinda shabby chic? I saw your post w/the billy stamp.. I love him too! I don't have any of those but one of the bloggers I visit made some excellent party invites & favors w/it. Def am considering getting them.