Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DAD!

Father's day is right around the corner so I made this little card using the Billy set from Pink Cat Studio. He's pretty simple, I colored him in with my Copics and then circle punched him out. I used some yarn for his rope and I added a couple star brads to finish the card. I love this set there are so many possibilities. Did you hear, she's working on a dress up Billy!!! So excited:)



This is a photo album that one of my customers special ordered for her daughter:) I like the way it turned out, what so you think? All baby girl! This album holds 50 4 x 6 pictures.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Carrie,

I love the way you stamped Billy! What a perfect Daddy card.

Melissa said...

What a cute card!!

Theresa Tyree said...

I can't wait to see that Dress Up Billy set!!