Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bee Free!

Well thank goodness it is cooling down! It's been so hot here lately I haven't wanted to do anything. Today's post, I'm showing a couple different cards. The first is for 4th of July:) What a great holiday, plus its my husbands birthday! So here it is ~bee free~. Isn't this little bee the cutest. He is new from Stampendous, along with the bee free sentiment. I colored him in with my slim collection of Copic Markers:) and added sparkle with my glitter pen. I don't know what the paper is:( I've had it for years and thought the scraps were perfect for this card... so never throw your scraps away! I finished the card with some ribbon and a star brad. He is just so cute:)


My next card I made for my dad. He has a tenant that just lost her mom so he asked me to make a sympathy card to give to her.

I used SU! Fall Flowers DP. For the sentiment I used MSE! Sympathy Cards Sentimental Rubz. I just love those Rubz, they are so easy to use and you have a instant sentiment that looks great. The flower is by Heidi Swapp. It was pink, but I painted it with my Making Memories light blue paint, let it dry and then used my CTMH liquid glass (I got from my good friend Kat) and covered with glitter. After letting that dry for quite some time I added a white foam flower by Petaloo that I got over at PSB and attached it with a black brad. I really like the way it turned out. I need to use altered chipboard more often! It really adds to a project. Again finishing the card off with some white ribbon. Using the MSE! Rubz again, the inside of the card reads:


In the picture it looks crooked but it's not on the actual card:) I'm not the best photographer!

I may post later today, I'm working on another photo album for someone:)

Have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!

~Carrie~

No comments: