Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stamps Are Not Just For Paper!

So I know it's been a while since I have posted:( I give you girls so much credit for keeping up with your daily posts, it's a lot of work! Especially when you throw kids in the mix, oh and a DH:) Some of you have multiple children and even twins in there too, WOW, I give you all the credit in the world. I am having the hardest time trying to divide stamp time, blog time, clean time, cook time, run business time, hygienist time, son time, husband time and then last but not least, my time, even though lately I have been lacking in that department! Well anyways I apologize for being such a slow poke when it comes to posting.

For today's post I had made these onesies for my new niece-to-be! She should be here any day and we can't wait to meet her. I used VersaCraft ink to stamp these images on the onesies. I then set the ink with a hot iron and VOILA one of a kind onesie! What do you think? I think she'll look absolutely adorable in them. I used a variety of stamps from CTMH, Fiskars, and Hero Arts.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

I love those Carrie. They are all so cute. I'll have to check out the Versacraft ink - not familiar with them.

La Chula Fashions said...

Hola chica.. these are really cool me likey... so is she here?? I totally forgot about the baby!! hope lil Tanner is better love you guys tu amiga Kat..

Laura said...

Carrie, these are absolutely adorable, what a fun idea!

Barbara Schram said...

Wonderful job! How blessed this baby is to receive your special gifts!