Thursday, August 28, 2008

Huge Sale!

I know it's been forever since I've posted... no it's not a "dead blog". I have just found my life more crazy than ever! I have lots of stuff to post I just need to get the time, which is hard lately! As many of you may know, I also work in the dental field and I've been working more days than normal which really throws a "monkey wrench" in my whole routine. But I did want to post a little something before we leave for the holiday weekend. We are having a huge sale at My Little Stamp Shack! Almost every stamp set is on sale so hop on over. We also have lots of new items including holiday stamps from both Stampendous and Hero Arts, and the new Cuttlebug embossing folders.

Next week I promise to post some fun stuff, I think my life will slow down a little:)
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Barbara Schram said...

I kept checking here after I found recently found your blog! Hoping you were ok! Thanks goodness!

Theresa Tyree said...

Girl, how do you find time to do it all?? Are you a dental assistant? I was one for 3 years. It was the best job I ever had but didn't pay enough! ;o)