Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So a few different things today:) First of all meet my new niece! Alyssa Lynn! I finally got to meet her last week. She was even more precious in person and she was wearing one of the onesies I made for her. To see them look at my previous posts. They fit her perfect for now:)

This card I made for a co-worker of mine. I used Hero Arts Cupcakes. I also used the liquid applique to give a little frosting. The DP is Stampin Up!

Lastly one of my very good customers has started her own website! She makes amazing cards, artwork and has her own line of stamps that are adorable! Go check out Susana's site.

That's all for now, have a great day!
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Carrie,

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations on your new family addition :)

And your card is just too cute. Take care.

Shari said...

Hey Carrie is that Brads baby? Or the other side? Very cute card, You said customer in your comments. Do you sell a line of stamps?

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey sweets,
What a sweet baby girl! I wish I had one of those! :o)

Lovin the card too! I think I have that stamp set. I'll have to dust it off and see what I can come up with!