Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last Chance Coupon!

Well it is your last chance to get 30% off you entire order! This is a "must take advantage" offer:) Just enter CARD04 at checkout to receive your discount, please see website for details. This offer is good through tomorrow

Some very exciting news here in my family. We are expecting our second child!!! Yep, Tanner is going to be a big brother. It looks like we will be having a June baby. Tanner was born in November, so it will be nice to have a summer baby too!

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Congrats Carrie!

Shari said...

I love having a summer baby. katelyn was born in August. Its so fun in the summer, alot more you can do. Meryn's Birthday is in November and here its usually snowing or very very cold. You kow the park city weather. Katelyn was my best pregnancy to. I think I feel a lot better in the spring summer months so it helps out on the horrible pregnancy.