Friday, April 25, 2008

Yum!


Okay I've had a BIG sweet tooth lately... maybe that's why I love this Cupcake set so much from Hero Arts. This card was fairly easy to make. I stamped the cupcake image with Stazon ink and using a sponge dauber, I tapped it onto a Versa Color ink pad, Canary and lightly tapped onto the stamped image for the cupcake wrapper, used the same technique with Versa Color, Scarlet for the top of the cupcake. For the frosting I applied Red Liquid Applique and topped it with glitter, I then heated it with my heat tool to make it puff up:) I added a red button for the cherry and finished it with some ribbon. I stitched around the edges of the paper, which is Stampin Up! Cutie Pie, fits well with the cupcake YUM! Hope you like:)

Happy Stamping!

Carrie

3 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Carrie,

Thanks for the link - those look like fun! Baking sweets is my 2nd love. Your cupcake card looks yummy too.

La Chula Fashions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Chula Fashions said...

Yum-a-licious..!! love the stampin up paper goes cute with this stamp.. did u hand stitch this? good job..love ya..