Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dental Talk

Hi everyone!

Beautiful day here in Paradise! It is suppose to be 80 by this weekend, WOW! Time for shorts. Although I wouldn't want to hurt any eyes... my legs are scary white! Thank goodness for tanning lotion:)


The card that I am posting today is for one of the dentists I work for, GREAT guy! He sent me and two other gals to an Invisalign meeting in Sacramento last Friday. It is amazing to me how they can move the teeth without having metal throughout the entire mouth:) If you are a teen or adult that has never liked your smile because your teeth aren't straight, go to your dentist and ask about Invisalign! It is amazing, and it usually only takes a year to year and a half. I am not affiliated with Invisalign, I just have seen the results and I know it works! I'm even going to do it:) I was the one who never wore their retainers after braces... you know that person right:) So unfortunately my teeth have shifted, so Invisalign is perfect for me. Any ways enough dental talk, on with the card already!


This card was made with some paper scraps from K & Company and embossed it with my Cuttlebug swirls folder. I used a Hero Arts Thank You stamp. I finished it off with some brads and ribbon. Very simple and easy layout... although it took me longer than I expected, just wasn't flowing this morning:)
Have a wonderful week! Happy stamping!
Carrie

No comments: