Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby Boy



Good Afternoon:)

My girlfriend is having a baby shower this weekend so I put together a little gift set for her and baby Jacob. I made a small photo album that holds 40 pictures and a cute little onesie card. The card is inspired by Lauren Meader, she has a great tutorial. To make the photo album I cut out two pieces of cardboard to fit a little larger than the photo inserts. I spread a layer of Modge Podge and adhered the paper to the cardboard. I then folded the under side of the cardboard like a present to make nice corners. I then finished the inside of both cardboard covers with a piece of matching card stock. I let the Modge Podge dry for a couple hours. I spread a thin layer of Mogde Podge over the entire cover and back cover to give it a glossy finish. I attached the cover and back cover to the photo inserts using book rings. I finished the cover with some buttons, stamp, cute little picture and tied some ribbons on the rings.

I had fun making this little set for her. Enjoy and happy stamping!

Carrie

No comments: