Sunday, April 20, 2008

Arrrgh Matey!


Hello everyone!
Exciting news... we will soon be carrying Pink Cat Studio stamps,yippee. These stamps are absolutely precious. The designs are so well thought out, details are magnificent and the sentiments are perfect!

We got some new Crafty Secrets Clear Art stamps in last week, Bug's Life, Sweet Kids, Seaside and Fishing Buds... all so adorable! We will also be getting new Hero Arts and Stampendous stamps in soon!

For todays post I am putting up a gift set I put together for my nephew. He had a pirate party this weekend in So. Cal that we couldn't make it to:(, so I sent him a special little something.

The set I used is the Billy Plate Set #1 and the Background Plate #4 from Pink Cat Studio. It also has "Billy" as a cowboy, superstar and with a frog on his head... OH SO CUTE! The striped paper is from an assortment from Target??? The skull paper is by Rusty Pickle, I picked it up over at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique, if you live anywhere close to Paradise or ever in the area, you have to check her store out she has the best stuff, especially her papers!

Okay I'll keep you posted on when we get our shipment from Pink Cat Studio in. Until then stamp, stamp, stamp!

Happy Stamping!

Carrie

No comments: