Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun Week!

This week was a busy week, but it was FUN! My girlfriend Kat came up from So. Cal and we stamped all week! We did a lot of different projects, some old and some new:) I will slowly be posting them over the next couple weeks. I am posting some cards that I made for my husbands birthday. His birthday was on the 4th of July, good old firecracker baby:) Unfortunately we did not get to spend it with him:( He is working on the fires that are still burning up here! He's working hard though:)

For the cards. The first one I used a CTMH stamp set of my girlfriends called July Word Puzzle:) It is a 6 x 6 card, which I usually don't do but hey I'm up for anything:) The second card I used Billy. I thought his little super hero pose was perfect for a card from our son:) I had to add the two little side kick dogs because we have two chihuahuas:) I colored them in using my Copics. The sketch is from Jen over at I {heart} 2 Stamp. The paper on both cards is from a DCWV Glitter paper pack I bought at Joanns. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Carrie,

Both cards are great. They are so festive - sending good thoughts for your hubby!!