Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bye Bye...

Well the time has come for me to close up shop. It has been fun and I have met some wonderful people. I feel I do not have enough time to put into the business to make it successful. At this point in my life family comes first. It has been a pleasure serving all of you that have placed orders. We are having a big sale, everything is 40% off and once it's gone it's gone! So head over if you see something grab it:)

Always remember Happy Stamping!
Big Smiles from My Little Stamp Shack
Carrie

3 comments:

Shari said...

Carrie sorry to hear your going out of Business. You need to start a family blog, so we can see updates of your kid and soon kids. How is the pregnancy going? About how far are you? Did Christy have her baby?

Sam said...

Hi, it's the first time I have found your blog and shop and I'm afraid I've gone a bit crazy!!

Coach Sheryl said...

Carrie, just found you and I see you are closing up shop. I think I might order something though. You have really nice things. And....you have a great haircut. Best of luck to you and your family.