Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Can Brown Do For You?



Hope everyone had a good Halloween. We sure did. My son dressed up as a UPS man:) What can brown do for you? He was very cute! Although he would not leave his hat on.
I made this card for my great grandma, she turned 93 last week! The stamp is Sweet Moments by Hero Arts. I stamped it on white cs and used watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I used my Liquid Applique for the frosting and the cherry has some Stickles for some glitz. The layout is for the Beate's weekend sketch challenge, yeah I finally did one, just a little late in posting it:) All paper is SU! and the decorative punch is Martha Stewart. Hope you all like it.

We are still having a huge sale over at My Little Stamp Shack. Most everything is on sale! You must check it out if you haven't:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! And Happy Stamping! ~Carrie~

4 comments:

stampingtink said...

Great card! I love how you used the stickles and Liquid Applique for the topping! I'm sure your grandmother will love it! Too, too cute!

Danni said...

Adorable costume on your son!!
Very cute card too!!

Kevin Renz said...

Oh your son could be my UPS driver any day - although I do have to say that I do love ours.

And I'm positive that your grandma will love her card. How "sweet" of you.

Shari said...

I love this card. I love the topping as well.